Aloe vera shop
The Aloe vera is a known plant since Antiquity, it is considered as these moisturizing, nourishing and healing virtues of the skin. It is also beneficial for the gastric digestion, the evacuation of the bile vésiculaire and its laxatives properties. The gel of aloe vera contains more than 200 nutriments among which some are essential to the body:
- Mono and polysaccharides: cellulose, glucose, mannose …
- Amino acids: 7 on 8 aminoacides essential to the life which our body cannot synthesize.
- Minerals: calcium, chlorine, copper, chromium, iron, lithium, magnesium, manganese, phosphor, potassium, sodium, zinc.
- Vitamins: in - B1 - B2 - PP - B6 - B9 - B12 - C - E.
- Enzymes: amylase, catalase, cellulase, lipase, oxydase, and phosphatase.